*This character is available to load to your game play or stories loaded with special Traits and Skills. Click here.
Useful information about Grace
- Abandoned on the doorstep of Brixton Orphanage for Children in Oasis Springs as a baby.
- Shy as a child due to inability to make friends. Now a teenager, Grace is slowly coming out of her shell.
- Bullied by other children living at the Orphanage.
- Only possession is her yellow stuffed toy named, “Chompy.”
- At school, Grace excelled in Science due to her natural curiosity of the world and how Scientists combine ingredients for experiments. She hopes to use Science somehow as a career when she grows older.
- Aspiration: Soulmate
- Traits: Outgoing, Childish, Alluring, Creatively Gifted, Domestic, Gregarious, Independent, Naturalist, Observant
Grace arrived in a yellow bassinet on the doorstep of Brixton Orphanage for Children in Oasis Springs when she was just a baby. A note attached to her shirt read, “My name is Grace.” Underneath the blanket Grace was laying on, the Orphanage owner, Miss Derby, discovered stacks of money. The only other item in the bassinet was a yellow stuffed toy.
Heading into Season 2:
After overhearing a lie that left Grace in shock, Grace was left with a deeply broken heart. Many years of hate and hurt festered in her heart and on her birthday, Grace made a vow of vengeance. After getting information from a shady character on Sophie’s current whereabouts, Grace packed her bags and ran away from the Orphanage. Catching the same train that Alex and Hazel did when they ran away, Grace is on the run as she searches for Sophie.
Flings & Relationships:
Current: A decision was made in Chapter 20 which leaves this information unknown.
Past: Brixton Orphanage for Children in Oasis Springs.
Current and Past Occupation: