Meet Molly Robinson
*This character is available to load to your game play or stories loaded with special Traits and Skills. Click here.
Useful information about Molly:
- Born and raised in Magnolia Promenade.
- Grew up as an only child in a loving family.
- Met her husband through her father, who work together at the same hospital.
- Has always wanted a family of her own but is unable to have children.
- Adopted Sophie Templeton.
- Molly’s father, Evan Kirkpatrick, passed away just before Sophie was adopted.
- Aspiration: Soul Mate
- Traits: Family Oriented, Cheerful, Good, Sincere, Incredibly Friendly, Sickness Resistance, Poetic, Memorable, Companion, Essence of Flavor, Domestic, Long Lived, Perfect Host, Carefree, Hilarious, Fresh Chef, Socially Gifted, Gregarious, Alluring
Born and raised in Magnolia Promenade, Molly grew up with loving parents and as an adult, met and married her soul mate, Drake Robinson. Her one dream in life was to have a child and when she discovered that she couldn’t, her mother, Charlotte, suggested adoption. Molly and her husband, Drake, went to Brixton Orphanage for Children to adopt a child.
Heading into Season 2:
Molly and Drake adopted Sophie Templeton and returned to Magnolia Promenade and they have raised her as their own child. They adore Sophie and look forward to giving her a wonderful life.
Evan Kirkpatrick (Father – Deceased)
Drake Robinson (Currently Married)
Flings & Relationships:
Current: Magnolia Promenade
Current and Past Occupation:
Current: Stay at home Mom
Current: Volunteers sometimes at her mother’s bakery